My home gift guide is complete!! I compiled a short list of my favorite things around my house. I tried to include items at every price point on this list. I will briefly describe each item individually:
- Faux Fiddle Lead Fig Tree – this is by far one of the best faux fiddle leaf figs there is! I linked the 5′ one, but there are multiple size options. Put this in a cute basket, and no one will ever know it isn’t real 🙂
- Diffuser – I love good scents in my home, especially during the holiday season. Although I love my holiday candles, I also love diffusing my favorite essential oils. Not only to they smell good, but I swear they relax me. Having a cute diffuser is a necessity!
- Dyson V11 – I just got this, and OMG everyone needs it!!!! This is my first cordless vacuum, and it is amazing. I literally have been vacuuming almost every day. I never realized how dirty my floors and rugs were until now. The suction power on this Dyson is unreal! This is a splurge you definitely will not regret!
- Nordstrom Throw Blanket – this blanket is super affordable and so soft. It makes the perfect gift! I have had mine for 2 years now and it is still in such good condition. It comes in a variety of colors for everyone’s style.
- Capri Blue Diffuser Oil from Anthro – everyone loves the capris blue volcano candles….well this allowed you to diffuse it in your home without any burning flames! I have this, and it literally makes my whole house smell like the volcano candle! Great gift idea alone or combined with the diffuser. Also would make a great stocking stuffer.
- Capris Blue Reed Diffuser – again, the same great volcano candle scent. This is a great idea for a living room, guest bedroom, or even a bathroom.
- Capris Blue Volcano Candle– okay, I promise this is my last capris blue scent, haha. These are the BEST candles. They smell amazing and last for so long. Also, the jars are so pretty!!
- White Dish Set from Amazon– I had been wanting all white dishes for a while, but did not want to spend a lot of money on them. I randomly came across these dishes on Amazon, and they had great reviews. I ordered them and was SO impressed! They are sleek white and gorgeous. They look high end!
- Cork & Leaf Dinner Plate Chargers – these look great on almost any tables cape! I love them, they go with so many different fun napkins.
- Dinner Napkins– these linen dinner napkins from Amazon are beautiful. They are such great quality for the price. I love how neutral they are.
- Wood Bead Garland with Tassels (Napkin Rings) – these really give my dining room a little something extra! I love the addition of wood beads, and the tassel adds in some texture. These would make a great gift!
- Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines – this book makes a beautiful book to set out on a shelf or on the coffee table. It is full of great recipes and tips from the amazing Joanna Gaines!
- Picture Frame – a picture frame is always a great idea. For family, I usually take a recent picture of my kids and put it inside a pretty frame! Quick, easy, and sentimental gift idea.
- Lanterns – these are useful all over the home, inside and out. I place them on our piano, on a buffet table, by the fireplace, and even outside on the front porch.
- Instant Pot – this kitchen gadget is amazing!! You can literally cook anything in the instant pot. I use Pinterest a lot, and have acquired from awesome recipes. Click here to follow me on Pinterest and find my “instant pot” board.
- Faux Fur Throw Blanket – if you get one thing from this list, this needs to be it!! This king size faux fur blanket is amazing, and is less than $40!! I literally keep one on my couch and one on my bed at all times!
And that’s all!! I hope this helps you shop during the busy Holiday season! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!