It is so hard to narrow things down for a Women’s gift guide! I decided to group things into categories. The Cozy Women, the Glam Women, and the New Mom. I feel like everyone can find a great gift in one (or all) of these categories! I personally own everything on this gift guide and LOVE all these items. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask 🙂
The Cozy Women
- Pottery Barn Faux Fur Robe – my favorite Robe! It is so warm and cozy, but not too thick (if that makes sense!). This paired with the matching Pottery Barn Faux Fur Slippers makes a great gift! I actually received this set as a Christmas gift last year, and I wear them daily!
- These Amazon Slippers are a great, more affordable gift option. I have these and also wear them daily. These have harder bottoms, so I can wear them outside to walk the dogs. Another great option are these Slip On Amazon Slippers. I own both pairs in dark grey.
- Ugg Robe – this robe is another one of my favorites. What can I say, I love robes and slippers haha. This one is on sale, and a great cozy gift option. Like all Ugg products, it is SO soft!
- Anthropologie Fringe Wrap Scarf – super cozy, oversized scarf! Perfect for the cold weather we have gotten early this year!
- Pottery Barn Plaid Initial Coffee Mug – I bought these for my close friends last year. They are large coffee mugs, for those of us that need extra coffee in the mornings! (ME!) I love the plaid letters, they fit in perfectly during the holidays! Another cute mug are these Anthropologie Tiled Initial Mugs. An easy gift idea is a get cute coffee mug and fill it with chapstick/lipgloss and a cute nail polish or champagne minis!
The Glam Women
- The Beachwaver – my favorite hair styling tool. This curling iron makes curling your hair effortless and saves me so much times in the morning. This is great for the inexperienced hair styler, has well as the women who curl their hair daily!
- Teleties – are my favorite pony tail holders. These make great gifts for girlfriends, or cute stocking stuffers! These Nude teleties are thinner than the original, and I love the neutral colors!
- Michael Todd Soniclear Elite – This beauty brush is the best way to cleanse your face after a long day. I use this brush every night before bed and it makes my skin SO clean and soft. This set from Ulta comes with cleansers that I also love (especially the charcoal one!)
- Tula Eye Balm – every woman needs this in her life!! This brightening eye balm instantly wakens up my eyes in the morning, it has caffeine in it! It is so cooling and helps decrease my eye puffiness before morning carpool. I also re-apply it over my makeup throughout the day for an extra glow!
- Tarte Clay Play volume II – this is my FAVORITE makeup palette! If you go back a few blog posts to my makeup routine, you can see I use this palette for so many different things (bronzer, blush, highlighter, and eyeshadow). The colors are gorgeous and they apply so well.
- Cosmetic Bag – this amazon cosmetic bag is the BEST. It is a great size, with multiple compartments. I love that the outside is hard, so it is great for travel.
- Jewelry is always a great gift! Personalized pieces like the necklace and bracelet from Brook&York make amazing presents. You can put names, initials, important dates on them. I have my kids’ names on my necklace and my wedding anniversary on my bangle. Another great option are these popular Sheila Fajl Gold Hoop Earrings.
The New Mom
There are so many things available for new mom’s these days. It is hard to know which items are super helpful, and which ones are unnecessary. Of course each mom/baby is different, but I am going to list some items that were REALLY helpful to me!
- Moms on Call – this was the ONLY schedule I used with both of my kids. I followed it pretty much perfectly, and my kids have always slept through the night beginning around 10-12 weeks (with exception of illness and teething). This book is so helpful with feed, sleep, and play times for baby. I recommend this book to every new!
- Sweat and Milk Nursing Bra – this is a functional nursing sports bra. It fits so well! Finding a GOOD nursing bra is so important.
- Nursing Cover – there is nothing more terrifying than trying to nurse your newborn baby in a crowd for the first time. Always having a good nursing cover on hand was so important to me.
- “Tired as a Mother” Coffee Mug – no explanation necessary for this one, haha.
Other easy ideas for a new mom: gift cards (Starbucks, chickfila, target), bottle of wine, a gift card to the spa. Everyone always buys for the new baby, and not the mom. Let’s make mom feel special again!!