After going through infant-hood with Charlie, We realized how important a consistent schedule is for a baby. They need to know when to eat, sleep, and play. I was always told that infants thrive on a strict schedule, and this is SO true. With two kids, I am sometimes forced to stray away from our daytime schedule, and this is okay on occasion. One thing I will never sacrifice is our bedtime routine! A good warm bath, and a relaxing, quiet setting really sets the tone for an infant’s good nights sleep. A sleeping baby equals a very happy mama!!
#sponsored I am so excited to present to you some of our favorite bed and bath items all conveniently available at Walmart.. This month, Walmart is celebrating the 20th anniversary of Parents Choice, which is their exclusive baby brand. Their products are such great quality at affordable prices. We all know how expensive babies are, so being able to save money on the necessary items is really important. Now, lets check out Amelia’s favorites:
Amelia loves a warm bath every night before bed. This allows her to relax, and calm down before a good 12 hours of sleep, hopefully! Using safe products on my baby is a huge concern to me, and I was so happy to find Parents Choice bath products.
- Parents Choice Tear Free Baby Shampoo with Lavender is hypoallergenic, tearless, gentle, and pediatrician tested. It gets Amelia squeaky clean and smelling great!
- Parents Choice Calming Lavender Night-Time Baby Lotion is hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested. It also has a soothing aroma for restful nights.
- Parents Choice Baby Oil is hypoallergenic, pediatrician tested, and helps seal in moisture. This keeps Amelia’s skin super soft!
- Wipeable Changing Pad Liners – are life changing!! I know longer have to go wash changing pad covers after every accident. They are machine washable, but I usually just wipe them off between uses! So convenient, since we all know how messy changing baby diapers can get!
After her bath, Amelia loves a bottle to fill up her tummy. Luckily, Parents Choice has so many affordable feeding items. Here are the two items we use every night:
- Parents Choice Newborn bibs are cute and super absorbent bibs. These bibs keep Amelia’s pajamas dry from during her bedtime feeding. I love that they come in a 4-pack of really cute styles.
- Parents Choice BPA free bottles (5oz) are great for Amelia’s bedtime feeds. The slow flow nipple allows for a gentle flow of milk, and decreases risk of Amelia having colic. They come in a 3-pack and are very affordable. I also love the cute patterns!
Now that Amelia is clean and fed, she is ready for a good nights sleep! Here are some Parents Choice items we love for bedtime:
- Parents Choice Fitted Crib Mattress Pad is essential for any baby’s bed. There’s lots of loose diapers and spit up that gets in the crib, and this pad protects your baby’s mattress from all of these accidents! This one is 100% waterproof with an easy fit elasticized skirt to hold it in place.
- Parents Choice Fitted Crib Sheets are a necessity in the crib. Why not choose a cute, but very affordable option?! I love the grey stars, they re gender neutral and go with almost any nurse color scheme.
- Parents Choice Plush Blanket is the perfect addition to Amelia’s nurse. Although I do not let her sleep with it at night yet, she snuggles with it while I read her a bedtime story. I also use this comfy blanket during the day for tummy time/playing on the floor. It is SO soft and comes in other color options.
- Parents Choice Baby Security Blanket Buddy, Bella Elephant is the perfect companion for Amelia. She loves snuggling with her elephant before bedtime. Now that she is 12 months old, I am starting to let her sleep with loves, and this is her favorite!
And that is it guys! These are our favorite Parents Choice items we use every night during bath & bedtime. Being able to get all of these products in one place, Walmart, is so convenient. I highly recommend heading to your nearest Walmart and checking out their Parents Choice baby line. They have so much to offer, you will not be disappointed!
You must be logged in to post a comment.